815 1/2 King St
Originally opened as the Richmond Theater in 1914. It was the first permanent theater constructed in Alexandria. It reportedly operated as a vaudeville theater on the first floor and a dance hall on the second floor until around 1932. The dance floor was later replaced with a balcony.
|Location:||815 1/2 King St|
Alexandria, VA 22314
|Neighborhood:||Old Town Alexandria|
Floorplans & Photographs
All properties are located in Virginia.